Background of Organisation
· Advise local and central government as a statutory consultee on development and other issues which could
· Operate 2000 miles of canal nationally with varied recreational uses;
· Act as Port Authority for one commercial port within the SEP area;
· Manage and have statutory powers relating to water resources;
· Have fishery licensing powers on their property;
· Have responsibility for maintenance of the waterways system including many listed structures.
Relevant Policies, Projects & Activities